Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rejected photo

Morning.

I had this picture rejected for the second time yesterday.

The first i upload this pic as korean air cargo but was rejected for bad motiv. The second time i upload it as spotting location. But rejected because aircraft not centered. Now is my question why is it rejected for aircraft not centered? There are so many pics in database where the aircraft isnt centered.

I appealed the rejection but i cant see any answer because i didnt get any mails/messages for the last 6 weeks

I have not seen it before, but have to agree here with the other screeners. This is not a spotting location, showing us the area where you can spot and photograph a/c, have an overview (and explanation) of the situation and the (light) conditions, No, this photo shows an a/c at the top of the frame and three posing little kids in the lower half. Seems like one for your personal collection.

Comment

To back up what Pam says. It's a cute picture of the kids at the airport but that is not what jetphotos.net is about. This is a personal picture for the family photo album, facebook and/or flikr. It is not suitable for an aviation database and we told you that last time when the image was rejected on appeal.
      For answers to your problems regarding emails may I suggest that you email Laurence Hambrook at FlightRadar24 ( [email protected] )
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Hi
        I received a rejection on this photo for Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter

I would appreciate it very much if the "Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter" can be pointed
        Kind regards

Better be in stone age than in no age

Comment

Originally posted by Nito View Post
          Hi
          I received a rejection on this photo for Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter

I would appreciate it very much if the "Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter" can be pointed
          Kind regards
          Almost all front wheel is obstructed while de main gear is half covered - correct rejection

Best regards
          Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex
            Cheers
            Nito

Comment

Hi
              I received a rejection on these photos for bad motive.

It's my very first spotting location upload. I would appreciate it very much if someone could tell me what I did wrong regarding "bad motive". Is the "Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter" (the fence etc.) an issue there.

Kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Nito View Post
                Hi
                I received a rejection on these photos for bad motive.

It's my very first spotting location upload. I would appreciate it very much if someone could tell me what I did wrong regarding "bad motive". Is the "Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter" (the fence etc.) an issue there.

Kind regards.
                Hi,
                The motive rejection was wrongly used on both case. The 757 is now accepted and the 330 needs a bit of CCW rotation (0.3)

Regards
                Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex

Will fix the rejected one

Regards

Nito

Comment

Working...
                  X