Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question about my old picture, but I do not know where the right place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question about my old picture, but I do not know where the right place...

Dear friends,

I have a question about my old picture, but I do not know where the right place to ask this kind of question ...

I took this picture about three and a half years, has been a long time anybody not to watch it.
    From time to time I check the status of my pictures views, yesterday I realized there are plenty of views on this picture.
    Does anyone know what could be the reason? Is this aircraft was involved in an incident / any event ?
    I certainly did not post a link to this picture. (Now it's the first time special for this post).
    In the past we could see here the history about the links, but now it's impossible.

Perhaps I asked a question a little weird, but it interests me ...

All the best,
    Hope to an answer about the reason.

Erez.

I think Flighradar is the answer...
    The plane is pretty often in the air and tracked by the radars.
    Have a look at the detailed history from the latest photo of this aircraft. From Zero to +1000 views too.

Comment

Originally posted by CO777/200 View Post
      I think Flighradar is the answer...
      The plane is pretty often in the air and tracked by the radars.
      Have a look at the detailed history from the latest photo of this aircraft. From Zero to +1000 views too.
      Ok, thank you Sir.

Comment

Working...
      X