Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately the status can no longer be ACT

Friends,

I did not know where to put this sad post, so I wrote it here.

Unfortunately the status can no longer be ACT.

R I P

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
    Friends,

I did not know where to put this sad post, so I wrote it here.

Unfortunately the status can no longer be ACT.

R I P
    Serious..... I think there are more important things then change an aircraft as crashed within days of the accident.
    Last edited by ErwinS; 2015-11-02, 13:49.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

I have to say that I'm sitting here quite stunned that you posted this Erez !
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        Serious..... I think there are more important things then change an aircraft as crashed within days of the accident.
        Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        I have to say that I'm sitting here quite stunned that you posted this Erez !
        Unfortunately I have a feeling that Both of you understood incorrectly my point.

Comment

If I read your motives correctly I can understand that you used the ACT status to express sorrow at the loss of the aircraft and the passengers with it. That is a very commendable comment but this way of saying it could lead some people to wonder whether you are being sarcastic. I don't believe that to be so and I respect you as a sensitive person but as you and I well know, Internet comments are easily misunderstood.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            If I read your motives correctly I can understand that you used the ACT status to express sorrow at the loss of the aircraft and the passengers with it. That is a very commendable comment but this way of saying it could lead some people to wonder whether you are being sarcastic. I don't believe that to be so and I respect you as a sensitive person but as you and I well know, Internet comments are easily misunderstood.
            Dear Brian,
            I can assure you one thing: I am really not sarcastic person.

Comment

Working...
            X