Hot Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Photo

This is the first helicopter for ROYAL BHUTAN HELICOPTER SERVICES with ROYAL BHUTAN AIRLINES scheme visible? is it going to be a hot photo?

The system will automatically select it as hot because the registration does not appear in the database. This to me is wrong as it is an Aerospatiale test registration and will be used again on another aircraft in the future.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

So should this be uploaded as HOT? IF it is uploaded as regular photo then what should be the airline?

Comment

Upload it normally as the markings show it. It will autoselect HOT and I don't know if it is possible to deselect the HOT once the system selects it. It's stupid and we really need to sort this out but right now, this is how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          Upload it normally as the markings show it. It will autoselect HOT and I don't know if it is possible to deselect the HOT once the system selects it. It's stupid and we really need to sort this out but right now, this is how it works.
          The airlines ROYAL BHUTAN HELICOPTER SERVICES is not present on dropdown menu,can you add it?

Comment

Airline added.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X