Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Flight Video: TXL-FRA, Lufthansa A320 Sharklets

Hi all

Here's my full, uncut flight video of a recent flight I did, TXL-FRA onboard a Lufthansa A320.

Hope you enjoy the flight, let me know if you'd like to see more as I have quite a few

Ummm, I like a takeoff/landing/classic start up video and a nice pic of clouds, sun and a wing as much as the next guy...

...a full video of a flight...reminds me too much of a flight.
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Respect. I know a little bit about sending photos and videos to the internet. Most of the time, you are concerned with file size, and file format.

I'm just wondering how you were able to send a whole "movie" of 90 minutes to youtube.
      Don't they have a restriction, e.g. in file size?

Btw, it is a very nice topic. Even at DUS, which is the third biggest airport in Germany, there are less and less original LH flights.

DUS-FRA is one of the very few flights at my home airport which still wears the crane on the tail fin.

Raider is Twix. Or LH is ... (?) now, at DUS. But that is something completely different (I should write a book about it).
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2015-07-11, 02:12. Reason: + #748 favour for my former English teacher at high school.
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
      X