Justin Bieber's marijuana smoke forced pilots to wear oxygen masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber's marijuana smoke forced pilots to wear oxygen masks

According to multiple law enforcement sources, the leased, luxurious Gulfstream IV on which the 19-year-old Canadian pop star, his father and an entourage of 10 friends traveled was so full of marijuana smoke that the pilots were forced to wear oxygen masks.

“The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana,” says the official report of the incident. “The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behavior toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse.”

According to multiple sources, the attendant was forced to spend much of the flight near the pilots as the plane travelled from Canada to Teterboro, N.J.

“The flight attendant stated the passengers, including Bieber and his father, Jeremy Bieber,” stated the report, “were extremely abusive verbally and she would not work another flight with them.”

The pilots, despite a pressurized cabin, were forced to wear their oxygen masks during the flight, according to multiple sources, so that they wouldn’t risk inhaling marijuana and failing any subsequent drug test, which would put their licenses at risk.

According to officials, when the plane landed at Teterboro, a suburban airport that caters to the rich and famous and their private aircraft, it was met by DEA and Customs and Border Protection agents and police. There was still marijuana smoke inside the cabin, according to the report.

Officials decided to question Bieber separately from the other passengers, said the report, because “in past examinations, Bieber had become argumentative and abusive when together with his security team.”

Pathetic. He should've been arrested.
    AirDisaster.com Forum Member 2004-2008

Originally posted by orangehuggy
    the most dangerous part of a flight is not the take off or landing anymore, its when a flight crew member goes to the toilet

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investig...t-plane-n22056

Pathetic. He should've been arrested.
    Arrested ? Why ? That's ridiculous.....

The little shit should be shot !
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

now, it may be extreme, but i would've landed the damn plane at the closest appropriate facility and had law enforcement waiting. screw the little shit and his "entourage."

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        Arrested ? Why ? That's ridiculous.....
        How about interference with a flight crew? That can be up to 20 years.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Gabriel, methinks you missed the last line of Brian's post...

Comment

One common reason people don't arrest Justin Bieber is that they're stuck in line behind someone else who's there to arrest him.
            Be alert! America needs more lerts.

Eric Law

Comment

Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
              Gabriel, methinks you missed the last line of Brian's post...
              I did read it. Just that I thought I'd comment that he could in fact face severe charges (but not as severe as death, as Brian proposed).

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---

Comment

...Justin Bieber...
                Cheap Composites
                Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

...the leased, luxurious Gulfstream IV...
                  Any information on the livery?
                  Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

It is abhorrent that people with no talent (IMHO) make lots of money while people who contribute to airline safety get relatively so little.

Comment

The sooner that talentless, jumped up, egotistical little turd gets brought back to earth with a hearty bang the better as far as I'm concerned. I absolutely can't stand the little wankstain.

The music industry represented by the likes of Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh are force feeding us with mostly talentless commercially correct garbage. I don't blame the performers for pursuing their dreams but I do take option when they turn into prancing prima donnas who think they can tramp over everyone they meet. Biebers actions in that aircraft and the actions of his sycophantic entourage could have resulted in disaster for innocent people both in the air and on the ground. The only upside would have been the exit of Bieber from the Darwinian chain of evolution.

Here endeth the first lesson !
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

The sooner that talentless, jumped up, egotistical little turd gets brought back to earth with a hearty bang the better as far as I'm concerned. I absolutely can't stand the little wankstain.
                        Brian, you're being a bit hard on the Bieber...

He's just doing what Lindsay Lohan, the Olson twins, Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods, Jimmy Hendrix, Marilyn Monroe, hell probably Hermoine and Harry Potter too (etc. etc. etc.) do when they get rich and famous...

Do some drugs, get some ego, enjoy crazy fans who what to have sex with you...

Heck, maybe you are tad jealous .

Comment

Feds are considering if an administrative complaint with like $75,000 fines or even potential criminal charges for interfering with a member of a flight crew.
                          Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
                            Brian, you're being a bit hard on the Bieber...

He's just doing what Lindsay Lohan, the Olson twins, Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods, Jimmy Hendrix, Marilyn Monroe, hell probably Hermoine and Harry Potter too (etc. etc. etc.) do when they get rich and famous...

Do some drugs, get some ego, enjoy crazy fans who what to have sex with you....
                            I have nothing against that. Bieber can do whatever he wants with his life and any person can choose to be his fan, his lover or whatever. But there is a limit, and that is when you involve people against their will into your craziness. And, especially, when you put lives at risks, like in this case and, more remarkably, in his drag race in a Lamborghini in a public street.

Comment

!
                              We fellow Canadians are embarrassed and sickened as well make no mistake of that.
                              Who's on first?..........

Comment

Working...
                              X