Shit happens....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit happens....

Zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt (Paderborn, Germany) fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief.

Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded. The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him.

It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves... 'Shit happens'

And it's a true story.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    And it's a true story.[/LEFT]
    Really? Crap. Well, when you got to go you got to go.
    Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Sorry to be a killjoy... but this story isn't true. It's been going around since I was in college, and that was two decades ago. The city always changes.

Heck, there is no zoo in Paderborn, Germany... nor anywhere near it, for that matter.
      Us, lighting a living horse on fire:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH2_Q3oJPeU

Check it out!

Comment

Maybe........but it brings a funny vision to mind. And there is a zoo in Altenbeken just 8.8 miles from Paderborn.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

or maybe the zookeeper was from paderborn.

anyhoo, i thought it was good for shits and giggles

Comment

Have you ever heard "photo or it didn't happen"?

Well: photo!

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
            --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
              or maybe the zookeeper was from paderborn.

anyhoo, i thought it was good for shits and giggles

Until somebody giggles and shits!

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                Zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt (Paderborn, Germany) fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief.

Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded. The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him.

It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves... 'Shit happens'

And it's a true story.
                We don't like to dig in old stories, but, hey, what are 2 and a half years if you once have become 35, like you and me.

I was always good for BMW stories, and one of my very first offtopic stories here on jp was...

1 young US boy went into his daddys garage and before he found the keys for the M5 engine. The young boy (19 years old? I don't know his exact age after all these years) telephoned, and finally he and his 3 friends were found 110% dead*** in the crown of a tree!
                ***in pieces, I don't wanna go into further detail....

What happened?
                They took daddys BMW M5 limousine to a private airstrip! And they thought it was a good idea to test the M5 engine in darkness on a private airstrip. What they did not know, because this was their very first visit on the airstrip, at the end of the rwy, there was a perfect U shaped hill.

And so 4 young men ended dead in the crown of a tree, with almost 130 knots indicated air speed, in a BMW M5!

A similar story happened again last weekend, the only difference is, this time it was an Audi R8 with a boy at the steering wheel...
                Here is the original link [in German], I can translate if necessary:
                A46, a fast car, a curvy road, and young dead people

Yes, two true stories.

PS: Where were all the fathers/Key owners?! And why didn't the boys ask?

If my son would ask me for the keys of a 600 PS rocket on four wheels, I'd tell him the two stories above, BMW M5 and Audi R8.
                And then we go to the garage, the boy on the right seat. And then I'd show him the brakes on a private airstrip. A BMW M5 has brakes. And then I'd ask the boy about his driving experience. How many hours in the left seat° of a weak BMW 116i?
                °in Germany, this is the driver seat.
                None?...
                Sons have to learn that the world is divided into teachers and pupils...
                >> Keyword: The best BMW M girl in my world.
                Before they start the engine of a rocket!
                Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-01-12, 05:17. Reason: Where were the fathers of the BOYS?!
                The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
                X