Big bird vs. textile aviator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big bird vs. textile aviator

Neat video and it seems everyone made it alright.

`http://www.20min.ch/videotv/?channel...ideo_id=224385

Wow! I've seen a shortened version of that video. That was one very cool headed Russian. I wonder if he had a parachute that slowed his fall. No way that folded up wing was going to slow him down enough to survive.

Comment

I think he had deployed a reserve, an old fashion canopy parachute. In one of the frames you can see a shadow on the ground that looks exactly like a canopy parachute.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter_K View Post
        I think he had deployed a reserve, an old fashion canopy parachute. In one of the frames you can see a shadow on the ground that looks exactly like a canopy parachute.
        Other than the shadow, even earlier it's evident that he is hanging from another parachute when you see the doomed one hanging below him instead of waving above.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Some people will go to any lengths to have an exotic meal.

Was that Polish or Russian, a few words sounded Polish?
          Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
            Some people will go to any lengths to have an exotic meal.

Was that Polish or Russian, a few words sounded Polish?
            Russian. Some words are very similar, for example he is referring to the bird as suka, which is the same in Polish and Russian and means bitch.

Comment

Working...
            X