World Airline Fleets News magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Airline Fleets News magazine

I've been a subscriber to this magazine since the very beginning (as World Airline Fleets Monthly in 1976). The last issue I've received is February 2011 (number 270). The website has not been updated since issue 268. I have emailed without success and the telephone number now appears unobtainable. Does anyone know if they are still publishing? I recall that they ceased for a while between 2006 and 2007. I have also spoken to someone at The Aviation Hobby Shop in the UK who appears to have the same problem. I'd appreciate any help. Brian

If anyone has heard anything I'd be very grateful. I have been contacted by a number of fellow subscribers anxious for answers. The website remains online but they do not answer emails and the telephone number is unobtainable. Brian

Comment

I am in the same situation, Brian. Was sent issue 270 and anything else thereafter. They have not answered my emails either. Have been trying to find information online about their status without success. A post on their website would be sufficient! Alberto.

Comment

Hi Alberto,

The silence is deafening. At least when they stopped publishing temporarily two years ago there was a post on the website. The longer this goes on without any news the less likely a positive outcome. I've heard reports recently that their printer went into administration and that their offices in West Drayton near London are now empty but I can't confirm this.

Brian

Comment

Working...
        X