No announcement yet.

Think your Economy seats are crowded now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have center seat or window seat, you going to have to ask people in other seats to get out so that you could get out if you need to use bathroom. And then they have to get out so you could get back to your seat. There's no room to slide past them if they stayed in their seat.
    Same goes for boarding. If someone is already seated and you have the window seat.
    One word: Retard! So is the person who designed it.
    Hope FAA rejects it as unsafe for US airliners.

Comment

Think also about the effects of even a moderate sudden stopping force in the absence of a full harness seat belt....

(picture from the public arena)

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        Think also about the effects of even a moderate sudden stopping force in the absence of a full harness seat belt....

(picture from the public arena)
        Ouch!

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

Pretty apparent that he got the idea from a thrill ride at some theme park.

Perhaps he could turn that into a marketing theme? Just gusset the hell out of the airframe and get the bird to establish a few "unusual attitudes" during the ride.

Or, perhaps he can get some ideas from Japan where they have these horizontal pods used as "micro-hotel rooms. You can stack em' high and deep too if all of the sensitive receptors are sedated and lying down.

Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Those seats look ridiculous. Actually, ludicrous. They look flimsy and unsafe. What a joke. It appears that they are too tall to the point that if you have a window seat on the plane, your head would be way above the view out the window.

A totally stupid and moronic idea.

Rick G.

Comment

Memo To Maintenance:

Lower cabin floors or raise windows, whatever is most cost effective.
              Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Airline Seats

It's obvious airline seat designers aren't taking into consideration passengers who travel with infants.

Comment

Appearing rather squashed, people were strapped into the 'Skyrider', which could be used by budget airlines to cram in more passengers, as it was unveiled in America.

Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Can't blame them if people will actually pay good money for the seats. Amazing how far people can be pushed and still part with their good money. I feel confident there will always be comfortable seats at SOME price. And those who figure travel and comfort are necessary concomitants will pay that price. As for those who let themselves be given the herd treatment, one can only feel pity for them. Me, I don't need to travel at all. Not a necessity for survival.

Comment

I'm 6'4" and I'm going to cramp myself into one of those. I can imagine they could sell out if they would be as cheap as a bus or something, but still.

Comment

Working...
                      X