Non-aviation photography....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like that first one Pam!

Yeah, Im amazed when i see the photos from the latest smartphones. Really makes me think the cheap point n shoots are gonna be obsolete in a few years.

Some photos from my friends wedding that i was talked into being the photographer for.
    A word of advice, if you get asked to do a wedding,
    run fast, run far!
    And yet i got talked into another wedding for another friend....... I am so stupid!

Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

• Thought I'll repost this as it makes for an awesome widescreen wallpaper.

Click for a 1920 x 1080 view

Yash

Comment

• Thanks Alex and Sam.

Sam, do you make any money with the photo´s or is it your wedding gift to the couple?

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• For the one I've done, It was their wedding gift. I've been good friends with the brides family for almost 10 years now and being my first wedding it seemed a bit harsh to charge.

However, for the one i've got coming up, Im charging a small amount as compensation for the time spent editing the photos as it really is a huge amount of time. Im yet to finish with all the ones from the previous wedding and the totals at almost 200 photos already!
          Sam Rudge
          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

• Passed me by while I was waiting for LH 721.... came along with some other 20 of this examples.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

get FRA spotting informations here:
            www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

• ^^^^^
              Without reg you won't be able to upload it here ....

Seriously: nice "catch"!
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• I think, callsign was "Bambi Five Niner Eight", requested some hops to the shelter... approved by "Forrester Control" ...

get FRA spotting informations here:
                www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

• Another quickie from me, sunset over a very frozen Yeadon Tarn a few hours ago.

Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

• A few shots I'm pleased with mostly because they are all quickly taken opportunistic snapshots....

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Brian, did you take the second picture in your empty wine cellar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hinkelbein View Post
                        Brian, did you take the second picture in your empty wine cellar?
                        Deep in a cave system in the northern part of Barbados. It wouldn't have been much good as a wine cellar as it was surprisingly warm down there. This shot was a "suck it and see" one as it was very dark at the time. SB600 flashgun at virtually full power.

Comment

• .....and I could take pictures of these lovely gentle creatures all day long.

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                            .....and I could take pictures of these lovely gentle creatures all day long.
                            You're sure they aren't self-portraits????

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=21893

Comment

• Originally posted by arnie View Post
                              You're sure they aren't self-portraits????

No, I don't have that much hair !!

Comment

• I seem to have dropped off the Jetphotos radar... funny what uni does to your spare time and hobbies.

Gonna jump on the bandwagon having finally utilised my camera for a good period of time on a (well not much deserved, uni students aren't worked that hard) holiday!

This guy had a voice - you could hear it on the other side of the QVM!

If you ever go to Melbourne, go on the MCG tour. Even if you don't like cricket. It's bloody amazing!

I'm still determined in saying that Melbourne has the best public transport system in the world...

Taken through the good 'ol airplane window!

(I can't resist captions, just can't!)
                                Note: I did not copy PMN, I am in fact obsessed with both (ask anyone who knows me and they would confirm that I talk constantly about these things

Comment

Working...
                                X