Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I replace a picture already uploaded and accepted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I replace a picture already uploaded and accepted?

I uploaded a couple of pictures in early april after my spotting trip to London Heathrow, a few of those pictures got refused because they were "too soft". I just took a look at the pictures and realised I could have done a much better job at editing the pictures, I even got a much better result for one already accepted.
    So the simple question is, can I have the old photo replaced with a new edit of the very same photo?

In user menu in JP.net you have option "Re-submit Photos" at "Photo administration" label. This is good for upload improving photos which are already in database.

Comment

What Kornel said!

In addition: you can only re-upload a new edit of the same photo, not replace it with another photo.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Oh.. thanks. "He who can read clearly has the advantage" as we say in german.. moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
          What Kornel said!

In addition: you can only re-upload a new edit of the same photo, not replace it with another photo.
          Yea that's what I meant. It's the same photo. A slightly different crop and a better edit but exactly the same photo

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesin View Post
            Yea that's what I meant. It's the same photo. A slightly different crop and a better edit but exactly the same photo
            In that case I would suggest a comment to that effect as the different crop may not be allowed.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Just to make sure it has been mentioned here: Please upload the same dimensions as your accepted shot.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

It just got accepted
                The dimensions were the same, but the crop was slightly different. Apparently it wasnt a problem

Comment

Working...
                X