International Airport 1:400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randall johnson View Post
    Thanks! LAX is indeed the airport I grew up around and still frequent several times a year as I still live in the area. There are some LAS regulars in there as well as that is my current home airport. I am waiting for Phoenix or Gemini to make the AC 763 that is daily from Toronto to LAS. That must be added as well.
    Aeroclassics has AC 763 in new colors as well as the special aniversary ones. They aditionally have AC 319,320, and 321. Aeroclassics are much better than Dragon anyway. I also wish Gemini would start making Embraer 175/190 models !

Comment

if i had a room big enough i would like to make a 1/200 airport for my EK skymarks models

Comment

dude this is really nice. Love the BA 747 and the LH A340-600. I have the same set. no airport mats so I have my own layout.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=195832&id=657691586

this is my airport. It starts out with the airport as it was when it was reopened in 2006, it eventually evolves into the airport after a couple thousands of acres were bought. The airport was closed and all flights diverted to YHM and YKF while modifications to the terminal and the taxiways plus a runway extension were underway. like in the description of one of the construction shots, the only airline allowed to fly into the airport was Guelph air(Fictional) as it has it's own dedicated terminal off to the right of the airport when looking north
        I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Working...
        X