The guide to staging a major conspiracy: How to falsify accident evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-Diddy! View Post
    Why does Jetphotos keep letting the crazies in?
    I will take that as a compliment, gotta run, operating HKG to OKA in a couple of hours.The only thing that makes me crazy is still flying for a living after 40 years. My father always told me I shudda been a docta or a lawya!

BB

Comment

This thread reeks of a 13 year old "airline pilot."

Comment

This thread reeks of a 13 year old "airline pilot."
        I certainly hope you are not speaking of me? I will be glad to pm you with my name address and my ATP certificate number that is on every public aviation database to check it, me out if you wish. I also own a 1946 Piper J-3 Cub and will furnish you with the N Number as well which is also public record.(http://www.landings.com/evird.acgi$p...es/search.html) I am not sure why I feel I need prove myself to you, but if it will make you happy. Also feel free to go to http://www.flytecomm.com/cgi-bin/trackflight and look at the flight I will be operating tomorrow. DNA - DRW GTI 8095 (Atlas Air) scheduled to leave at 1130 LCL it is Z+9 here. If that is not enough you, I am not sure what else I can do.

BB

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
          I know what I know and have seen the wreckage first hand.
          And I yam what I yam.

Originally posted by BoeingBubbly View Post
          I fly an average of 50 hours a month in 747/200's and 300's and I am not the least bit worried about the center fuel tank exploding in flight.
          Perhaps you should be. Thai Airways 737, Bangkok, March 2001?

Originally posted by BoeingBlabby View Post
          I wounder why this was the FIRST (For ITS) time that the FBI removed pieces from an accident investigation, and never returned them to the NTSB for examination.
          Sounds typical of interagency cooperation within our government.

Originally posted by BoeingBubba View Post
          I believe it was a hyper velocity heat seeking shoulder fired weapon.
          Hot damn! Where can I get me one of those hyper velocity weapon thingamajigs? And since it is heat seeking, why did it hit dead center in the fuselage instead of hitting a heat source -- say, an engine?

Originally posted by BoeingBooty View Post
          There were numerous eye witness's to the accident including an ex-Viet Nam F4 pilot out in his sailboat. He testified to the fact that he saw a missile launched from a 25-30 foot speed boat. He stated that "I have seen first hand what a missile being fired looks like many times, and I am telling you that this was a missile".
          Now wasn't that fortuitous! Out in the middle of the ocean there just happens to be an ex fighter jock who knows a thing or two about shoulder mounted missiles, who also spots a guy in a boat (close enough, in fact, to estimate the boat's length) who is wielding a hyper velocity heat seeking shoulder fired weapon! And sees him fire it! And sees it hit the airplane! And the guy with the hyper velocity heat seeking shoulder fired weapon doesn't even have the good sense to wipe out the witness in the sailboat to cover up the fact that he just committed an act of mass murder!

Originally posted by BoeingBert View Post
          There were also 3 airline pilots in the air that saw the same thing, and over a dozen people on shore.
          Names? Public interviews? Or were they paid hush money by the FBI? It's all part of the conspiracy, man!

Originally posted by BoeingSchlossberg View Post
          Go get yourself a pint of jet fuel, put in a jar (put some heat proof gloves on first) light it and pour it slowly onto the ground. Sorry buddy it don't work, I have tried it.
          Um, could I just drop some Mentos into a bottle of Diet Coke instead?

Originally posted by BoeingShana View Post
          But you believe what you care to, I have to go fly one of these old beasts to Osaka in a couple of hours from Hong Kong. I sure hope the damn center fuel tank holds up!
          Beware of motorboats carrying guys with hyper velocity heat seeking shoulder fired weapons. You have been duly warned. You will thank me later.
          Last edited by Verbal; 2009-07-02, 19:09. Reason: Shana

Comment

Jezzz, Verbal.......that was funny. Give up your day job, it ain't working anyway.

Loved the:
            Go get yourself a pint of jet fuel, put in a jar (put some heat proof gloves on first) light it and pour it slowly onto the ground. Sorry buddy it don't work, I have tried it.
            Should we suggest he stand on a table next time he does the test, to make it more realistic, like, you know?
            Per
            Ancient Mariner
            Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine View Post
              Should we suggest he stand on a table next time he does the test, to make it more realistic, like, you know?
              A realistic simulation would be:

1) Fill up a water balloon with Jet A.
              2) Stand on top of a table.
              3) Stick the balloon down the front of your pants.
              4) Pop the damn thing.
              5) Drop a match.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal View Post
                A realistic simulation would be:

1) Fill up a water balloon with Jet A.
                2) Stand on top of a table.
                3) Stick the balloon down the front of your pants.
                4) Pop the damn thing.
                5) Drop a match.

Hope this helps.
                One suggestion:
                6) Add a fan.

That will help.
                Per
                Ancient Mariner
                Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

I certainly hope you are not speaking of me? I will be glad to pm you with my name address and my ATP certificate number that is on every public aviation database to check it, me out if you wish. I also own a 1946 Piper J-3 Cub and will furnish you with the N Number as well which is also public record.(http://www.landings.com/evird.acgi$p...es/search.html) I am not sure why I feel I need prove myself to you, but if it will make you happy. Also feel free to go to http://www.flytecomm.com/cgi-bin/trackflight and look at the flight I will be operating tomorrow. DNA - DRW GTI 8095 (Atlas Air) scheduled to leave at 1130 LCL it is Z+9 here. If that is not enough you, I am not sure what else I can do.

BB
                  I bet I can go onto a public record database and find a 747 pilot who owns a cub as well, then claim to be that person...then pick a random 747 flight going somewhere and claim to be the pilot. If you really are a 747 driver then I don't know what to say, you show less aviation maturity than my private pilot applicants.

Next.

Comment

At what altitude was the TWA flight hit and at what distance? That will provide the best clue as to whether MANPADS could hit it.

FWIW, hypervelocity is still in the research phases - you are talking Mach 6 -9ish range being looked at now - research is still in its infancy here in the Aussie outback (we have an awful lot of uninhabited space here). There may be some black projects that have realised this capability, but why use this secret facility so close to where it may be seen? Doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure if the CIA or whatever really wanted to bring down an aircraft they could sabotage it far more effectively and quietly that launching a missile.

Good point also about a heat seeking missile - any F4 pilot would know that an engine is the most likely target - he should know - he would have experienced how difficult it was to get a lock with an early AIM 9b Sidewinder.

BB, I'm not calling you on your quals/experience or skills, I'm just not that sure that it was a shoulder launched hypervelocity missile.

Comment

Another minor issue to consider. If I was going to fire a heat seeking missile at an aircraft and I had one chance at it, I would wait for it to pass so I could get the signature from the exhaust. Not as it was approaching.

I thought the "theory" was that the suspected missile entered the fairing just below the Right Wing. That would suggest the shot was taken from forward of the aircraft, and as a result, limiting the success of a "lock" on a heat source.

If this theory wound up being the case, then SFAR 88 has just been a big waste of time.

Comment

I bet I can go onto a public record database and find a 747 pilot who owns a cub as well, then claim to be that person...then pick a random 747 flight going somewhere and claim to be the pilot. If you really are a 747 driver then I don't know what to say, you show less aviation maturity than my private pilot applicants.

Next.

What I have posted on this thread have been my opinions and theories only. I have based them on my 40 years as a professional pilot, my personal observations of the reconstructed wreckage of TWA 800 in New York, and my talks with both an FAA inspector and a couple of Boeing engineers. If the group of you that are here on this site do not agree with me, that is certainly your prerogative. Somehow because of my original post on this thread my resume and qualifications have now come under scrutiny. I really don’t care if you all believe what I have told you or not. I have seen what has taken place here with some of the other people that have posted. Listen, I am not a kid and I am not going to get all bent out of shape over this. Nor will I start to insult the ones that seem to want to insult and attack me. I have more than paid my dues as an aviator. I started flying night freight in an old D-18 Twin Beech at 18 years old in 1969. And I am now the Captain of a 747 for a major freight carrier. If you choose to believe me or not, it is no big deal.
                        Now is when I really wish ITS was not banned, I know he is another heavy iron driver and I am willing to bet he would back me up after reading my posts.

BB

Comment

What I have posted on this thread have been my opinions and theories only. I have based them on my 40 years as a professional pilot, my personal observations of the reconstructed wreckage of TWA 800 in New York, and my talks with both an FAA inspector and a couple of Boeing engineers. If the group of you that are here on this site do not agree with me, that is certainly your prerogative. Somehow because of my original post on this thread my resume and qualifications have now come under scrutiny. I really don’t care if you all believe what I have told you or not. I have seen what has taken place here with some of the other people that have posted. Listen, I am not a kid and I am not going to get all bent out of shape over this. Nor will I start to insult the ones that seem to want to insult and attack me. I have more than paid my dues as an aviator. I started flying night freight in an old D-18 Twin Beech at 18 years old in 1969. And I am now the Captain of a 747 for a major freight carrier. If you choose to believe me or not, it is no big deal.
                          Now is when I really wish ITS was not banned, I know he is another heavy iron driver and I am willing to bet he would back me up after reading my posts.

BB
                          I also have to be skeptical of your claims to be a 747 pilot and your alleged insider information from FAA inspectors and Boeing engineers,

I find it hard to believe that an alleged 747 pilot; alleged FAA inspectors and alleged Boeing engineers would think that the failure pattern indicated a missile explosion. The fuel tank had evidence of over pressurization without any signs of external penetration; which flies in the face of your missile hypothesis.

I could understand your confusion if you are a layman watching the media circus. I too was skeptical and confused of the fuel tank explosion until one of the investigators posted photographs of the fuel tank and the key wreckage that showed the epicenter of the explosion was the fuel tank. I think there was an excellent documentary that shows how inspectors found defective wiring that allowed high-voltage to enter the fuel tank. I think the documentary was on the National Geographic, discovery or learning Channel.

I have done my share of investigations and the photos that this individual posted supported very well that the fuel tank was the origin of the explosion and the absence of missile or bomb. The alleged investigator was a member and posted his photos on a sister site of this message board.

I was thinking that perhaps it was some sort of generic structural failure; however after he posted his photos and gave his explanation he dispelled my skepticism and swung me over to believing that it was a fuel tank explosion.

The media circus was horrible because the mainstream media was chasing down missile theories and bomb theories and trying to despell or prove them yet they ignored the evidence and the experts findings. I was very thirsty for the experts finding and the evidence; but the dumb mainstream media spent virtually all of its time on conspiracy hypothesis and crackpot testimony. The media circus seem to interfere with the investigation and encouraged the government to waste money, time and effort that could have been much better spent. It also seemed to pit investigators and agencies against each other and counterproductive fights.

Comment

"I find it hard to believe that an alleged 747 pilot; alleged FAA inspectors and alleged Boeing engineers would think that the failure pattern indicated a missile explosion. The fuel tank had evidence of over pressurization without any signs of external penetration; which flies in the face of your missile hypothesis"

Read my posts, no where did I say that there was a "missile explosion"
                            You missed the entire point. You want to believe the FBI's animation that was on Nat Geo feel free. I saw it, it is a crock. A cover up. Complete B.S.

BB

Comment

Read my posts, no where did I say that there was a "missile explosion"
                              Your posts seem to indicate otherwise. Your posts seem that you are trying to claim that flight 800 was shot down by a missile.

Perhaps your latest argument against me is a game of semantics; perhaps you're trying to disregard my post over my use of the word "explode". Even if the missile didn't explode; it's still doesn't match the evidence.

Can you say TWA 800?

If you think that aircraft was not shot down, you better stick to the Microsoft flying only.
                              he saw a missile launched from a 25-30 foot speed boat.
                              You would not believe what can be launched from a shoulder held weapon in todays age.
                              Why do people choose to ignore the evidence and experts and instead choose to cite crackpots and go on hunches and wild goose chases? From your posts I would think the only 747 you have flown is on Microsoft.

Go get the book Night Fall by Nelson DeMille, read it and let me know what you think.
                              I can't help but wonder if you are Nelson DeMille or have a vested interest in the book and are just spamming to promote the book. Perhaps you're just another conspiracy nut that reads crackpot conspiracy novels.

Comment

Originally posted by ATFS_Crash View Post
                                Your posts seem to indicate otherwise. Your posts seem that you are trying to claim that flight 800 was shot down by a missile.

Perhaps your latest argument against me is a game of semantics; perhaps you're trying to disregard my post over my use of the word "explode". Even if the missile didn't explode; it's still doesn't match the evidence.

Why do people choose to ignore the evidence and experts and instead choose to cite crackpots and go on hunches and wild goose chases? From your posts I would think the only 747 you have flown is on Microsoft.

I can't help but wonder if you are Nelson DeMille or have a vested interest in the book and are just spamming to promote the book. Perhaps you're just another conspiracy nut that reads crackpot conspiracy novels.
                                I give up!

Comment

Working...
                                X