The guide to staging a major conspiracy: How to falsify accident evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guide to staging a major conspiracy: How to falsify accident evidence

Hi All, I noticed that in a number of threads here, suspicions are raised that accident investigators may be deliberately holding back evidence, creating false evidence or generally lying to the public. Now my question is ... if I wanted to hide the truth and create a more or less completely fictitious report - how would I do that? Who would decide to do it in the first place? Certainly it will not all be initiated by a single person, so there must be some kind of meeting with a number of people involved, all of which will know what is going on. How many will that be? What is the probability that all of them will remain silent over the years? On the other hand, if some of them talk, will they be regarded as credible? Then on the evidence - suppose I would want to have true evidence removed and false one planted instead - how would I do that? Who would actually do it and again, how many people would need to be involved? Questions... m.

Perhaps it is possible. NASA did a similar thing when faking the moon landings, with only those closely involved really knowing whats happening, and every one else (back room staff, public) being told otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Anglo2 View Post
      Perhaps it is possible. NASA did a similar thing when faking the moon landings, with only those closely involved really knowing whats happening, and every one else (back room staff, public) being told otherwise.
      I didn't know about that - I always thought the moon landings were real. Do you have a source for that ? How many people do you estimate were involved in "really knowing what was happening" ?

Comment

Originally posted by mfeldt View Post
        Hi All, I noticed that in a number of threads here, suspicions are raised that accident investigators may be deliberately holding back evidence, creating false evidence or generally lying to the public. Now my question is ... if I wanted to hide the truth and create a more or less completely fictitious report - how would I do that? Who would decide to do it in the first place? Certainly it will not all be initiated by a single person, so there must be some kind of meeting with a number of people involved, all of which will know what is going on. How many will that be? What is the probability that all of them will remain silent over the years? On the other hand, if some of them talk, will they be regarded as credible? Then on the evidence - suppose I would want to have true evidence removed and false one planted instead - how would I do that? Who would actually do it and again, how many people would need to be involved? Questions... m.
        Conspiracy is not a new thing in politics. I think one can use JFK as an example. There is a lot of mystery surrounding his death, and the deaths of several people in his circle. The FBI files are sealed until like 2020 (I don't know the exact year) to be declassified after all parties are long gone.

If a government doesn't want someone to know something, they can make it happen. My grandfather always said, "Money talks, bullshit walks."
        Pull out the cash and mouths will shut.

Comment

Originally posted by HalcyonDays View Post
          I didn't know about that - I always thought the moon landings were real. Do you have a source for that ? How many people do you estimate were involved in "really knowing what was happening" ?
          Don't want to go off topic anymore, but there are several websites covering the moon landings.

Comment

Oh please.

Do you own stock in Reynolds?

Comment

Reply's like this actually make me chuckle....I have a close friend who is still convinced to this day the Pentagon was hit by a missle..

Comment

Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
                Short of planting evidence, murdering the pilot who actually survived, etc.,
                Hey - maybe that's why he was found separate from the rest of the plane! (AF447.) [/sarcasm!]
                Yet another AD.com convert!

Comment

I strongly advise that everyone in this forum don their tinfoil hats now.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal View Post
                    I strongly advise that everyone in this forum don their tinfoil hats now.

OK I've seen this photo, and that phrase, many times on this forum, but never understood it. Am I being dumb here? Could someone explain it to me? (Word of caution before you call me a complete moron - I did not grow up in the U.S. Living here now for 10yrs, but if it's from a TV show before that timeframe that's probably why I don't get it.)

Thanks in advance
                    Yet another AD.com convert!

Comment

Originally posted by mawheatley View Post
                      OK I've seen this photo, and that phrase, many times on this forum, but never understood it. Am I being dumb here? Could someone explain it to me? (Word of caution before you call me a complete moron - I did not grow up in the U.S. Living here now for 10yrs, but if it's from a TV show before that timeframe that's probably why I don't get it.)

Thanks in advance
                      A kind of fashionable delusional paranoia by the lunatic fringe of fascist liberals; that claim the government is trying to use ESP and or electromagnetic waves for mind control. Some of them make makeshift hats out of aluminum foil to try to attempt to prevent the government or some other big sinister agency from controlling their mind.

I’m wondering if a conservative jokingly told them about the Faraday cage science was a defense. Anyway I’ve seen interviews with these paranoid delusional Fascist Liberal conspiracy nuts to explain they use the aluminum foil to prevent their minds from being controlled and read.

Comment

Don't forget that tin-foil hats are more effective if you line them with Peanut Butter first. Choosy Mothers choose Jif.

Comment

Originally posted by ATFS_Crash View Post
                          A kind of fashionable delusional paranoia by the lunatic fringe of fascist liberals; that claim the government is trying to use ESP and or electromagnetic waves for mind control.
                          The government is trying to control our minds. Of that we can be sure.

Some of them make makeshift hats out of aluminum foil to try to attempt to prevent the government or some other big sinister agency from controlling their mind.
                          I can tell you from personal experience that tinfoil hats are extremely effective at blocking government mind control rays. Instead of mocking those who use tinfoil hats, you may want to try one yourself. Note that they are also known to protect your brain from liberal bromides.

I’m wondering if a conservative jokingly told them about the Faraday cage was a defense. Anyway I’ve seen interviews with these paranoid delusional Fascist Liberal conspiracy nuts to explain they use the aluminum foil to prevent their minds from being controlled and read.
                          Beware the black helicopters.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal View Post
                            Beware the black helicopters.
                            They are not actually black, nor helicopters, but they do exist....
                            -Not an Airbus or Boeing guy here.
                            -20 year veteran on the USN Lockheed P-3 Orion.

Comment

Originally posted by P3_Super_Bee View Post
                              They are not actually black, nor helicopters, but they do exist....
                              African-American drones?
                              Per
                              Ancient Mariner
                              Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

Working...
                              X