Lake Tahoe

Direct OAK for a visual to the 28s

Right turn to base with Oakland behind

Base leg for 28R

Nice view out the window

Holding short of the inboard

well I thought these were nice...

Comment

Nice pics, what controls do you use? IE keyboard/joystick yolk etc. As I need a new input device because my oldish Logitech joystick has died on me.
      "And suddenly I realized that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension." Senna, Ayrton.

Comment

United A320s simply look GREAT... still dont know which c/s i like more... the United OC of your A320 which is great and elegant, could also be a 1-class-business-only a/c. Or United NC (this blue is intoxicatin) which is great because in my opinion the combination of blue, white (+ black font colour) is one of the greatest of this planet. I love both, and I really have to get some United jets for my fleet. Period.
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by KitFrench View Post
          Nice pics, what controls do you use? IE keyboard/joystick yolk etc. As I need a new input device because my oldish Logitech joystick has died on me.
          I use the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Comment

hmm 7 hours late. Was there terroists in the airport? Passengers must have been supper angry
            I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy View Post
              hmm 7 hours late. Was there terroists in the airport? Passengers must have been supper angry
              No terrorists, weather, or mechanical problems...the captain simply prefers flying at sunset because the photo ops are better

Comment

Working...
              X