Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you believe in the Illuminati and related conspiracies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you believe in the Illuminati and related conspiracies?

Hello
    I wonder how many of us Aviation Enthusiasts all with various sub hobbies believe (know) about this.

I'm talking of such things as

1) The banking scam (Federal Reserve)

2) The fact that 9/11 ,7/7 ,Madrid and Bali bombings were inside jobs and that all terrorism is FAKE and for our benefit

3) The way our rights are taken away from us by all listed in point number 2

4) The way war is a huge money maker for the corporate banking elites

5) Global depopulation by the use of controlling what goes in our food and chemtrails in Western Nations and deliberately allowing 3rd world nations people to starve

and many more.

Just wondering. For the record I do believe/know (delete as appropriate) that this is happening.

Originally posted by G-TTIC View Post
    Hello
    I wonder how many of us Aviation Enthusiasts all with various sub hobbies believe (know) about this.

I'm talking of such things as

2) The fact that 9/11 ,7/7 ,Madrid and Bali bombings were inside jobs and that all terrorism is FAKE and for our benefit

5) Global depopulation by the use of controlling what goes in our food and chemtrails in Western Nations and deliberately allowing 3rd world nations people to starve

and many more.

Just wondering. For the record I do believe/know (delete as appropriate) that this is happening.
    3 was a result of number 2, but number 2 wasn't a result of any conspiracy beyond terrorism. Also, 4 is an accurate statement.

Comment

I think of the world that we have built as a living organism.

Let's start at WWII and the defence industry: Huge factories are built to supply the war effort. Many companies are formed and get huge contracts to complete equipment for the US Department of Defence (Then called the Department of War).

After WW2 ends and the cold war begins, the US Government needs to keep the supply of machinery running and up-to-date. So the companies (Boeing, Lockheed, Grumman, etc) all shift to making equipment for the growing weapons build-up that was the cold war and you effectively have the Defence Industry being born. Now the Defence Industry has spent a lot of money on lobbyist to make sure the US Government knows that they need the latest. Also, a strong relationship grows between the US Government and the Defence Industry.

Let's compare the banking fiasco to the wild. You have a pack of wolves and herd of deer. If the herd of deer get big then the pack of wolves will get larger as well. But nature will regulate itself and the herd of deer will being to decline leaving the wolves to try and find other sources of food. If the herd of deer drops dramatically then the wolves are left with nothing to eat. They will eventually die off and bring nature into balance.

Now if you take lenders who are lending money out to people that can't afford it, they start to default and the bank is left with all this debt and no money because they lent it all out.

Banks don't carry enough money to give to all their customers. If EVERY bank customer were to try and withdraw all their money at once, the bank would collapse (Bank Run).

So now all these banks are left holding all this debt and they begin to decline just like the wolves do. It's capitalism regulating the market. To the lenders that lent money to people that could afford to pay it back, they are in the black. Whereas the banks that lent money out to people that are defaulting are taking in no money and have to make it up. Some can't and go bankrupt.

Now I'm not saying the ultra rich don't talk to each other, because they probably do. Certain groups of people do that have a common interest.

Is all this controlled by a group of people, who really knows? But human nature can be predictable. Human error is one of the top reasons for plane crashes. We make mistakes, so I can't fathom a group of people controlling everything because it would be massive and uncontrollable.

Controlling the world would be like a giant Ponzi Scheme, it would have already collapsed and the gig would be up.

With the advent of the internet, more information gets around quicker so it harder to control people with media.
      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

I find conspiracy theories to be idiotic.

Comment

I don't know about chem trails, but I can tell you about a conspiracy I know of for a fact.
          I’m here tonight to request John Walsh of the FBI’s most wanted to make public and request a number one—America’s number one public enemy. We have a rogue helicopter pilot on the loose inside this airspace. He’s also on the loose inside this country. And I am after this report right here which is a classified document from the Freedom of Information Act within the FAA. When I came down here to speak back in April about the bundling, I went home. I said something, because I had—I could back it up, because I went to the Smith Junior High meeting years ago and I reminded you of four things I said, which were no smoking, thirty thousand seats, sew the hot water panels on it, and put ice in the arena. And I told you why there’s no ice in the arena. I made a statement, and the statement was the reason there’s no ice in the arena is because somebody had their hand in the pie. He didn’t want ice in that arena because he knew down the road, just like the NBA adventure, the NFL and the NHL were going to expand. And if he allowed ice to be put in the arena that meant sometime down the road he’d have a competing tenant, which would lessen his bargaining power with the city of Charlotte. I’ve been ready to explode like Mt. St. Helens since the weekend of May 27 and 28, and what happened to me was the evening of the 28 I woke up in my house. It was late in the evening—early morning, A.M. And my house was shakin’, and it’s shakin’! AND IT KEPT SHAKIN'! —it shaked for over a minute to two minutes. It shook constantly. And it was the same white helicopter that I saw on Sunday afternoon that flew over my house when I walked from my part of the house to my garage.
          That’s fine, they have a right to be scared, because that’s why I’m here tonight. I was scared, I was endangered, and I was threatened. My life was in danger because we have a helicopter pilot that flew twenty-five to thirty feet above my roofline between the magnolia tree and the property line for one to two minutes, and then he bailed out. And I followed him, and I tracked him down through the FAA because I made an official report. Sue Myers knows about this, the FBI knows about this, John Edwards knows about this, the Criminal Intelligence Division of the Charlotte Metropolitan Police Department knows about this. I want this pilot. I want—it’s a matter of national security. Wherever you are, Mr. Helicopter Pilot, come out of your hole. And you too George Shin because you’re in that helicopter pilot—you’re in that helicopter, and you’re nothing but a chameleon, lemon-headed, coward, terrorist pussy! And I’m coming after you buddy!

Comment

^Oh Snap!

That's three times you've brought that into a conversation....
            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
              ^Oh Snap!

That's three times you've brought that into a conversation....
              No, Cam, the other two were my doing.

Anyway, TACA and atfscrash come to mind...
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Nah, I think most conspiracy theories are BS.
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

9/11 was NOT an inside job. No theory, be it LIHOP or MIHOP, has cited anything beyond a barely connected series of annomolies as evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by G-TTIC View Post

That list would seem to be authored by someone who is unable to comprehend and discomforted by the state of the world, which is fair enough, so long as arguments are kept rational, logical and unselective.

Comment

I got stopped by police 4 times at LGW a few days ago while peacefully spotting. Their excuses was "extended security due plane stupid breaching STN (which i can understand) and hmm let me guess terrorism". I seriously wanted to tell all of them how brainwashed they were but managed to refrain due to the fact I though my peaceful spotting would be ended by them as they would probably ask me to leave.

Oh crikey human rights went straight down the drain because of all the fake "terroism"

The last copper told me to phone up the plane spotter liason officer to get a spotter ID card but i won't be as if i don't i can waste police time (all legal of course). Go me

Comment

I do belive those "BS" like some say ...

Anything is possible. Remember how Hitler acces the power and was legally elected.

Comment

I'm a firm believer in the conspiracy of the chicken cow.

Comment

Working...
                          X