Fokker back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fokker back ?

How serious are they about the F70/100NG ?

Interesting to see over the coming weeks/months if anything further develops...

Comment

Nothing new, that site has been online for years, and there haven't been any media releases by Rekkof since 2005. Fokker's still dead.

Comment

the skyserpent is aloft
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Maybe Fokker starts again! When the Dutch government get's a 'green light' of Brussels they give NG Aircraft 20 million euro's to build a prototype(which will cost 90 million euro's but ok...). The prototype most probably will become the PH-MKH, the first prototype of the F100(If I'm right)

source: luchtvaartnieuws.nl (dutch)
          Once maintained: CS-TTQ, OO-SFM,SFN,SFO,SFV,SFW,VEK, VES, VEH, VEX, VEN, OO-TCI,J,O,R,P,H,N. F-GYAI, F-HCAO, F-GPEJ, F-GPEK, F-GSTS, F-GSTR, LX-N20199, OO-TNG

Have a nice flight!

Juul

My pictures on Jetphotos.net

Comment

It will be great to see new F100 (xf100)
            hopefully there will be some orders (klm,régional,britAir,...)
            perhaps Luxair too??

New winglets, new engines, new materials,... new aircraft....FINALLY
            please take a look at my website: www.bae-atp.webs.com

flown on: Boeing 737-400/500/700wl/800wl * B767-300ER * MD11 * B757-200 * MD82 * ERJ 145 * E-190 * Q400 * BAe ATP * Jetstream J41 recently added: B717-200

flown with: TUIfly.de, Luxair, CityBird, Transavia.com, Air Moldova, AirFrance, Régional, West Air Luxembourg, skyexpress.gr recently added: Volotea

Comment

What is the likelikhood of the XF100 actually taking flight, gaining orders and being successful? Given the fact that when it was around back in the day the CSeries, E-Jets, ARJ, SSJ, MRJ, etc. were not. So I can understand why it garnered orders then but in the future? I am skeptical. The market is being absolutely inundated with 100-seat aircraft and now even Kawasaki is eyeing up producing the YPX 100-150 seater too. Somebody isn't going to make it and Fokker doesn't seem to be doing much else than adding winglets and new engines? Hardly a game-changer. Does anyone know what engines they are looking at? Won't adding more fuel require structural-reinforcement? Thereby increasing the weight of the aircraft and adding costs?
              Oh and let's not forget the Q400 and soon-to-be Q400X that will just kill any jet on short-haul routes in the 70-100 seat segment...
              Nonetheless, it would be nice to see these new Fokker aircraft flying around. They are pretty. I just don't know how realistic their plan is?

Comment

One advantage I see for Fokker is the existing customer base, including after sales service contracts. My doubts are only, if their new product will be too much compromises between old a new technology, while other competitors can start from scratch.
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                X