FAO www.airdisaster.com/forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Bottle
    Three Sammy items in a row? I'm feeling nauseated.
    Sorry Halfie---how about this to settle the tummy...

gamma filtering
    the friendly way
    to fly

JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Billy
      Sorry Halfie---how about this to settle the tummy...

gamma filtering
      Trying to prove there is a God again? (It's working...)

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
        Trying to prove there is a God again? (It's working...)
        Well then let's keep the momentum...

in depth analysis of Katie's derrier vs. Jennifer Love Hewitt's
        the friendly way
        to fly

JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

Exit Only!

Comment

Tinfoil hats.

Comment

Who can forget toilet paper, too.

..and wigger cars

Comment

Originally posted by musicman476
                Who can forget toilet paper, too.
                Ugh. I did a lot of writing about that Texas trip. That may be the only thing (along with a song parody or two) that I miss from the crash.

Comment

Originally posted by tds
                  Exit Only!
                  Hee! When I saw that one I almost died laughing, but I was too, uh, shy to say anything.

Comment

dummy pilots?

Comment

All of Shadey's pix...

Sparky

Comment

Originally posted by gbasco
                        If there are enough requests, we can start any type of forums you wish. How about placing a poll on which old forums are most missed, so we can create them here (except of course if there is a similar one already in existence)

Cheers,

Gabe
                        One of my favorite parts of AD.com was the Maintenance & Pilot forum. I know I learned a great deal from Don, Nav5 and the other pros in those for(i)a. I'd be all for similar ones here.
                        Sure, there are other "ask a pilot" forums out there, but there was none quite like Nav's! Somehow, though, I'll be a little surprised if he makes it over here, too. At least Don is still here!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman476
                          One of my favorite parts of AD.com was the Maintenance & Pilot forum. I know I learned a great deal from Don, Nav5 and the other pros in those for(i)a. I'd be all for similar ones here.
                          Sure, there are other "ask a pilot" forums out there, but there was none quite like Nav's! Somehow, though, I'll be a little surprised if he makes it over here, too. At least Don is still here!
                          Yep, I said dummy pilots, but should have added "and how Nav's handled them... and informed us (not to forget the others who were answering)"

Comment

AlexandreD, Nogo, DerKaiser, Pipe, insulting contests... alike
                            and yes, also one of the most brilliant minds of ADC... Halfie... aka Al Weaver, Mr Snappy, GWB, OBL, the twins, Al Weaver, Dmmmore (not sure about that)..etc.. etc

Comment

Originally posted by reloaded
                              AlexandreD, Nogo, DerKaiser, Pipe, insulting contests... alike
                              and yes, also one of the most brilliant minds of ADC... Halfie... aka Al Weaver, Mr Snappy, GWB, OBL, the twins, Al Weaver, Dmmmore (not sure about that)..etc.. etc
                              I noticed Der Kaiser online earlier. I'm sure there will be no shortage of PIC authority.

Comment

Originally posted by reloaded
                                I accept your blatant flattery and acknowledge your flawless reasoning.

Comment

Working...
                                X