Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qantas 767's

Hey,
    I was just wondering if anyone on the board knows about the Qantas 767's flying between Honolulu and Sydney.
    Im due to fly to Honolulu and back in Feb and am wondering what the best seat is.
    Of course I have to have a window but i noticed when i travelled BNE-SYD on a 767 around row 25 ( thats a guess) the "window" seat was actually one of those windows where u get a wall instead and you can't see anything.
    Getting that seat would be my nightmare!
    So was just curios to know if anyone knew which seats to avoid for that reason and which is the best. I prefer a seat in the front of Y with a view of the engine and wing for nice pics!
    Any response is appreciated!
    Cheers,
    Andrew

Hey,

What flight are you on? I thought Jetstar took over those flights with their 330-200's. Well anyway, go onto http://www.seatguru.com/ and look up you plane and all, and then it will tell you which seat is best. Good luck
    There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

Nah Jetstar do a couple a week, and Qantas to the other couple.

Except when Jetstar goes U/S when a Qantas aircraft is called in to replace the Jetstar aircraft like in the first few weeks.

Comment

Hey,
        Thanks for the replies,
        I'm on QF3 on Febuary 3rd and QF4 on Febuary 13th.
        I think now Jetstar and Qantas share the route, originally it used to be just Qantas and they flew the 747-300 because they had the demand, now with Jetstar sharing Qantas has downgraded to a 767 which im rather annoyed at.
        A. because i like 747's and B. I like the PTV's.
        Oh well im sure it will still be a good flight.
        Also i checked seatguru before and it doesnt have info on the 767.
        I rung Qantas and the lady said the flight was already pretty chockers and the closest window seats i could get to the front were in rows 43,44,45 and 46, so not perfect but atleast its a window!!
        Thanks again for the replies ill just have to wait and see now
        Cheers,
        Andrew

Comment

I can't believe QF still fly those 767s. They are extremely old, shabby and over-worked.

Comment

Says the guy with a nickname of Qantas 743......

Comment

Originally posted by Qantas743
              I can't believe QF still fly those 767s. They are extremely old, shabby and over-worked.
              I am very pleased Qantas still flies those 767s. They are extremely pleasant to fly, they make money for the airline and pay my wages!

Comment

Originally posted by Qantas743
                and the Qantas743's are state of the art technology ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
                  I am very pleased Qantas still flies those 767s. They are extremely pleasant to fly, they make money for the airline and pay my wages!
                  And AC763's pay mine as I'm working the widebody fleets this week lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X