Looking for a wideangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a wideangle

Soemtimes I notice that my Nikon AF 20mm 2.8D is not wide enough so I am looking for a resanoble priced companion for it.

And I found the Sigma 15mm Fisheye. Anybody got experience with it ?

I'm (still) looking at the Sigma 10-20mm. It has good reviews.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Are you looking for the fish-eye effect? If not how about the new nikon 14-24 f/2.8, if not the older 12-24 f/4.

Comment

I find the fisheye effect interesting. A new addition to my possibilities. And another thing I want, it must not be DX.

Comment

I am looking at the Tamron 14mm f/2.8 for Canon. Anyone have any experience with it?

Comment

Im still happy with my Sigma 12-24 EX, has full frame coverage(which is rediculously wide), though its rectilinear not fisheye, with increadibly low distortion.
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I know it's Canon (but you can get the same range) but I got the 10-22 for one project and then I was going to sell it.

Well I fell in love, it got me into places I never could have gotten into. I still have the lens and it could be my favorite lens, just wish it was a 2.8.

Here's an example.

Tanner Johnson - Owner
              twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
                I'm (still) looking at the Sigma 10-20mm. It has good reviews.
                Same here....just a few more hundred dollars. Anyone want to lend me some money? Or make a generous donation?

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!"

Comment

Working...
                X