Spotting ZRH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting ZRH

Is it a good idea to make a day trip to ZRH in late September. I could get a glight with Air Berlin for 60 Euros. Any information about spotting spots and how to get there ?

Spotting:

Flightplan:
    What time does my flight depart? How do I get to the gate? Are you picking someone up from the airport? What rules do I have to follow? You'll find answers to all of these questions here, as well as an overview of other useful information and news about airport operations. You'll also find an overview of all the shops and restaurants and various event and day trip options at the airport.

Special traffic, further info:
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

Hi,

If you come to ZRH on a week-end I would be glad to drive you around ZRH with my car... I'm always looking for good reasons to come to ZRH...
      just contact when you'll know exactly when you're coming

Cheers
      Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex22
        If you come to ZRH on a week-end I would be glad to drive you around ZRH with my car... I'm always looking for good reasons to come to ZRH...
        just contact when you'll know exactly when you're coming
        What about me being a good reason to come to ZRH? I could need a ride too sometime

Comment

Yep, you need a car for most of the spots as you will have backlight from the terrace in the afternoon, all well explained on Gerardos site linked above.
          greetings,
          Philip

Comment

You might just find me and Dan up on the decks at ZRH this weekend if anyone wants to come and say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
              What about me being a good reason to come to ZRH? I could need a ride too sometime
              As a Yankee fan I don't know if I can take you in my car...
              lo... sorry just joking...

I'm pretty sure other JP.ner members would like to join too.

cheers
              Alex

Comment

well, I might join but we are talking about September right, so I cant say that yet.
                greetings,
                Philip

Comment

As James said we will be in ZRH from Friday to Sunday. Weather looks pants. Any good bars?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex22
                    As a Yankee fan I don't know if I can take you in my car...
                    lo... sorry just joking...

I'm pretty sure other JP.ner members would like to join too.

cheers
                    Alex
                    September Eh ?? I would love to visit ZRH, Maybe I can squezze 2 days in my schedule. Should I just contact you here or .....??
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                      September Eh ?? I would love to visit ZRH, Maybe I can squezze 2 days in my schedule. Should I just contact you here or .....??
                      Either here or just send me an e-mail...

Cheers
                      Alex

Comment

How exactly "active" is Zürich compared to Frankfurt ????
                        Is there a lot of spotters over there from this site ?

Edit. Sorry, Uhm I have been away, thats why Im not up to date as you can see
                        Jesse Nielsen / Cimber Air F/A

Offers Dreams and Experiences To People Around The World..

If I'll Be Flying The Long Distance, ANA Would Be My First Choice....

Comment

Originally posted by JessNil
                          How exactly "active" is Zürich compared to Frankfurt ????
                          Is there a lot of spotters over there from this site ?

Edit. Sorry, Uhm I have been away, thats why Im not up to date as you can see
                          Zurich is much quieter movement wise compared to Frankfurt.

next trips
                          USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                            Zurich is much quieter movement wise compared to Frankfurt.
                            why dont the guys go to FRA than ?
                            Jesse Nielsen / Cimber Air F/A

Offers Dreams and Experiences To People Around The World..

If I'll Be Flying The Long Distance, ANA Would Be My First Choice....

Comment

FRA is been there done that. Never been to ZRH though. Will have to look to find a cheap flight on a sunday then.

No cheap flights on the weekend. Seems like I will have to go during the week. Options are ZRH, VIE and CPH all for 60 Euros (including return flight)

Comment

Working...
                              X