Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    Do you remember what you had selected or not ?

Regards
    Alex
    No Alex, I do not remember and this is the reason I have asked for help instead of clicking the appeal button.

Girish

Comment

• Originally posted by JetSetGB View Post
      No Alex, I do not remember and this is the reason I have asked for help instead of clicking the appeal button.

Girish
      Hi Girish,

At his moment, it's not possible for us to see what you did with the category. So I advice to appael this picture for a senior opinion.

Best regards,

Jan

Comment

• I don't understand the rejections, after an appeal, I learned the image is "too dark". How is it so dark(Especially the MD-90 photo, the histogram seemed fine to me)?

Comment

• The right hand side of the histogram graph in both cases clearly shows the missing highlights. This is especially so on the MadDog shot.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            The right hand side of the histogram graph in both cases clearly shows the missing highlights. This is especially so on the MadDog shot.
            Thanks, I will brighten up some of the highlights by adjusting the levels.

Comment

• Good evening,
              Not quite understanding this one guys

I've seen plenty nose shots where half the gear is cut off, but it's been accepted. Is my particular shot really not DB material?

Thanks

flickr

Comment

• Could be worth an appeal Hans. We do have such shots in the database.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                  Could be worth an appeal Hans. We do have such shots in the database.
                  Many thanks Brian, appeal submitted

Take care

flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X