I hate this winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
    yeap, spotting in -10 degree weather sucks! welcome to Canada!

I cant wait till summer
    Currently 13 in YYC with clear skies

Comment

Well, I went to MAN, met some fantastic people - and froze my flippin' nuts off - as predicted!!! By 'eck, it were bl**dy freezing!

Still trying to download the hundreds of absolutely appalling pictures!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
        Well, I went to MAN, met some fantastic people - and froze my flippin' nuts off - as predicted!!! By 'eck, it were bl**dy freezing!

Still trying to download the hundreds of absolutely appalling pictures!

Andy
        LOL
        Im sure you got some good ones!!

Ian wasn't pleased when you arrived back with not chocolates for him !

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Wettlaufer
          Currently 13 in YYC with clear skies
          I hate you Andrew -__-

Comment

I hate everybody in Vegas and Florida :P

Taken from the picture window in my house just minutes ago! (Rhode Island getting raped with a storm )

Then my mom and her boyfriends genius idea to fit 2 cars in the driveway....yes...that's a 2003 Mustang Mach 1....it SUCKS in the snow lol

Comment

Believe or not, I envy you Steve . Why can't we never get such a snowfall in Hamburg, dammit.

Comment

I will give you the reason for my winter blues, this is our weather at the moment: 34°F/1°C and (wet) snow falling down. View from my balcony:

Comment

I have just got back from the Manchester City football match (3-2 to city woo!) and it was raining and very cold! I was freezing my b*lls off lol!!!!

Come on summer!

Comment

You knwo what is worse then bad weather, a bad forecast. The forecast for sunday said, rain intemrixed with snow for sunday. Well so I decided that getting up early will be useless. As I woke up at 10.00 am the sun was shining. Unfortunately the inmteresting traffic at DUS is mainly in the morning. So I was too late to go.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
                      You knwo what is worse then bad weather, a bad forecast. The forecast for sunday said, rain intemrixed with snow for sunday. Well so I decided that getting up early will be useless. As I woke up at 10.00 am the sun was shining. Unfortunately the inmteresting traffic at DUS is mainly in the morning. So I was too late to go.
                      yeah, I hate the weather man, hes so un-reliable

Comment

I like winter, especially now when there are fewer overcast days. -10 C, lots of snow and sun shining...aaaaaah

[photoid=5675957]
                        http://ovp.fi

Comment

I am leaving this cold and rainy country next week for a week of (I hope) sun and some descent aircraft shots. I will be in Lanzarote from March 5 thru 12. Maybe I'll' see a fellow Jetphotos Photographer.

Brgds, Peter

See my latest photos on Jetphotos.net or Aircolours.com or Aviationphotos.org

Comment

without snow, you can't get shots like this.

[photoid=5680807]

I don't mind the snow, it's the wind. The ramp where I took this is brutal when it's windy like today. Temp is 14F with wind's making it feel like -1.

When I took my last T-38 shots on this ramp the wind was so cold it would make your ears burn. Of course in the summer they get sunburned so I can never win....

Comment

Working...
                            X