I hate this winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seahawk
    As your pics show you had some sun in Insbruck. And Insbruck is hreat in winter.
    Yep, INN rocks again like every winter - f*cking cold though!
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

Also lots of rain in Amsterdam, only a few nice days...
      Can't wait for the summer (with sun and no rain !!)

If the sun doesn't come to me, I have to go to where the sun is. I booked my flight to Lanzarote today. Going in the second week of March !!

See my latest photos on Jetphotos.net or Aircolours.com or Aviationphotos.org

Comment

Originally posted by aircolours

If the sun doesn't come to me, I have to go to where the sun is. I booked my flight to Lanzarote today. Going in the second week of March !!
        Have a nice trip

Comment

Well, MAN tomorrow. I suppose I'll freeze my nuts off again for a couple of decent results out of hundreds taken!

Heres hoping for a bit of sun among the rain and clouds!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
            Well, MAN tomorrow. I suppose I'll freeze my nuts off again for a couple of decent results out of hundreds taken!

Andy
            It's been sunny here but freezing cold

Comment

Originally posted by aircolours

have fun!

Comment

Andy
                Good luck Andy. Just got back now and I have to admit it didn't feel as cold as it has been this winter. Whether it's cos there was hardly any wind at all I'm not sure, but I had my gloves off most of the day as my hands felt colder with them on (believe it or not)!

Cheers,

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by philip
                  Yep, INN rocks again like every winter - f*cking cold though!
                  I nknow INN or Salzburg are on my to do list for next year.

Comment

It has been unseasonably warm and dry this winter in Las Vegas. 77 and sunny yesterday, and we've only had 4 days so far where the temp didn't make it into the 60's!
                    Trump is an idiot!
                    Vote Democrats!!

Comment

I want to go spotting in the sun again and if possible without freezing my balls off !!
                      I am almost happy to say only my bum sometimes feels as if it is freezing off

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                        It has been unseasonably warm and dry this winter in Las Vegas. 77 and sunny yesterday, and we've only had 4 days so far where the temp didn't make it into the 60's!
                        Dallas has been pretty much the same until today. Now we're having a cold snap with high's in the 50s and lows in the 20s.
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Right now, its sunny, yet very cold and blustery, I was just outside with a freidn, and its very deceptive weather.
                          -Kevin

Comment

Well, I had planed to go tomorrow at least as it is at least dry outside. But now the forecasr say 3°C ans rain intermixed with snow. Another sunday to stay home.

Comment

Well, I had planed to go tomorrow at least as it is at least dry outside. But now the forecasr say 3°C ans rain intermixed with snow. Another sunday to stay home.
                              Just be glad you're going spotting at some airport in Bavaria . Standing in 2ft deep snow, in the freezing cold, waiting for an interesting plane to come by .

Comment

Andy
                                Unlucky day today Skiddy! It's been sunny but cold all week and today it's gone rainy and cold! Poor you!!!! Im sure you still got some great shots tho !

Comment

Working...
                                X