I hate this winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this winter

The weather this winter is rather awful and I have not been spotting for 2 months now. It seems like every weekend it is either raining, snowing or so foggy that you can not even see the planes.

Only during workdays the weather gets better. And then it is on those days I can not take a day off.

I want to go spotting in the sun again and if possible without freezing my balls off !!

You and me both Stefan!!

Andy

Comment

Tell me about it. I certainly like to take pictures during snow conditions (simply because I love snow), but this winter, it's only been f'n cold, in if there actually was snow, it was melting too soon, mostly followed by some nice ice rain.

Comment

Yeah it's so much better shooting when it's sunny and warmer. I personally enjoy it alot more than I do in the winter. Roll on summer.....

Comment

our winter here in the North East states has been so different. We've had days in the 50s last week. Haven't seen snow on the ground for some time. This week has been the coldest I've seen since Xmas, temps around 30's F, but a good wind chill. But atleast the sky is blue.

Bad winter for scenery shots though, who wants to see bare trees and brown grass

Comment

I prefer spotting in shorts and sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
              yeap, spotting in -10 degree weather sucks! welcome to Canada!

I cant wait till summer

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                Me too but on the other hand I prefer snowy pictures and winter light...will be hard to combine that!
                greetings,
                Philip

Comment

I love snow,here it is cold but no snow lol Just nice cold cold rain!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
                    I love snow,here it is cold but no snow lol Just nice cold cold rain!
                    cold rain sucks

Comment

Pure canadian spotting, One hand i had my timmies, other my camera, and it was like -7, with my hat and gloves. Anything none canadian about this

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
                        Pure canadian spotting, One hand i had my timmies, other my camera, and it was like -7, with my hat and gloves. Anything none canadian about this
                        hahaha, all you need is to be up in the canadian wilderness and its as canadian as can be!

Comment

I've been on the ramp twice so far this winter to spot - very cold Can't wait for summer to come!

Comment

Originally posted by philip
                            Me too but on the other hand I prefer snowy pictures and winter light...will be hard to combine that!
                            As your pics show you had some sun in Insbruck. And Insbruck is hreat in winter. However in the simple grey wester npart of Germany winter spotting sucks. If we had snow it would be differemt, but we only get ice rain or snow that melts within hours.

Wanted to go spotting on the coming sunday, but the weather forecast expects a unbelieveable 30 Minutes of sun for the whole day. Semms like another no-go.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
                              If we had snow it would be differemt, but we only get ice rain or snow that melts within hours.
                              You are not the only one with such weather. Here in Alaska it is the same. We have very little snow, and tons of ice. It is rediculous.
                              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X