Getting carried away with a plane ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting carried away with a plane ?

Am I the only one, to whom it happens that I upload pictures of a certain plane, from which I know, that they are borderline at best, only because the plane is kind of special to me. In the end I always feel bad for filling the backlog of pjotos, yet at I also feel like I had to try.

It's all about passion

A hobby is about passion. If you like a photo, upload it. If they dont accept it, dont scratch your head too much.... we're here to enjoy and share our hobby, not to build up the most perfect photo gallery...

Comment

Originally posted by MaltaAirSpotter
      A hobby is about passion. If you like a photo, upload it. If they dont accept it, dont scratch your head too much.... we're here to enjoy and share our hobby, not to build up the most perfect photo gallery...
      Amen to that!

I have uploaded a lot of photos that I realised where borderline quality, but where I felt the subject or motive odd enough to be worthy. Be it a once in a lifetime An-225, or a long time panning shot of yet another KLM I am particularly pleased with.
      Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

When its special to you and it has a chance, you have to try!! Its just that simple....
        Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
        EF 50mm 1.4 USM
        EF-S 18-55mm
        EF 28-135mm IS USM
        EF 70-200mm f4L
        EF 100-400L IS
        1.4X II Teleconverter
        Canon 420EX Speedlite
        Canon 430EX Speedlite
        Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

exactly, one of my last shots I uploaded I didn't think had a chance because it was far enough off to be rejected for too far, but I really liked the shot because of the timing of the AC going through the smoke

it's my highest grossing picture with over 6000 views in less than a week.

[photoid=5649272]

Comment

Working...
          X