No announcement yet.

Loosing interest ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, for me it seems like I´m losing interest in the photography part of aviation at the moment. I tend to have more interest in writing articles about miltary aviation and past conflicts, rather then spending my time at the airport snapping away. Thx for your replies anyway, made me feel better.

Comment

My problem would be sometimes i would rather sit back and relax, rather then trying to get the perfect shot. Now im trying to do both at the same time

Comment

Same here, losing interest in the "aircraft" part of photography at the moment . I'm shooting almost everything else (mainly horses, people and cars, though) and having a great time with it. Somehow the aircraft nowadays bore me to death. Every single aircraft looks like the other and I don't see the reason to photograph yet another Airbus.

Sad that the nice ones disappear over time. Hopefully at least Varig will manage to bring the MD-11 to MUC someday.

But actually I don't care, my interest in photography is at the max and that's the main point .

I even went to the airport without photographing the last two times and it was a really enjoyable feeling!

The Tupolev Tu-114.
        World speed record holder for turboprop aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
          People getting bored with MD-80's... wow you should feel lucky. All I get right now is the regular Dash-8 and the occaisional CRJ. I'd love for an MD-80 to come through, when the 732 came through a few days ago I was tripping balls

Eh when you come here you will get DC-9, ARJ, CRJ, and Saab 340's and of course plenty of Warriors, a few arrows and a couple Siminoles

Comment

Any opportunities for Aerial photography?

Comment

Just laid back and relax, Spend some time off and return to the aviation photospotting after 3-4 months, og heck whenever you feel like it ! It sounds better if you turn out missing the spotting (with or without a camera) but its look bad either if you dont miss it !
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I have not been out spotting at my home airport DFW in ages really... too much heat, too much AA 757/MD80. Maybe now that the cooler weather is coming, I'll take a day or two and go. I really want to go to LAX in Jan or Feb for some realy action and variety!
                DFW Tower.com

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
                  My problem would be sometimes i would rather sit back and relax, rather then trying to get the perfect shot. Now im trying to do both at the same time
                  Sometimes you try so hard to get the right shot at an airshow that you would miss the show itself.

I was going to do a "LOOSE" rant also, but some bird beat me to it.

Comment

really sorry about it.

Well finally I found the time and the motivation to look through my last pictures and then I discovered 2 really good shots. Surprise !

Somehow that got me motivated again. With winter coming, the time spent spotting will dwindle down anyway, so with some luck I will be eager to go spotting again next year.

Comment

I dont go to spotting because it about 30 minutes from my house to Seattle airport. I only went to terimal and walk around the many planes.

I know you felt get boring about plane photography. Photography is a hobby.

You can spend time with other things.

Comment

Well at least I found the problem, which destroyed my usual workflow. I did rebuilt my computer and switiching from NV to ATI destroyed my monitor settings. As both video card drivers behve different. After recalibrating the monitor, the workflow is smooth again. What such small things can do.

Comment

Working...
                        X