People's Choice Awards Prizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People's Choice Awards Prizes

Some of you have already sent your nominations for the People’s Choice Awards, and this coming Monday the first PCA’s will be posted. We would like to honor the winners with some prizes.

• The number #1 People's Choice Award photographer will get a full month JP Elite membership.
    • Number 2, 3 and 4 PCA photographers will earn a two week JP Elite membership each.
    • A 2 week JP Elite membership will also be awarded randomly to a user who participated and submitted nominations for the week.

We appreciate your support in JetPhotos.Net.

Best regards,

Gabe
    Last edited by gbasco; 2005-08-10, 23:46.

What exactly does a JpElite give you?
    Bobby DeBarge
    www.debargephoto.com
    http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
    1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

yeah, what exactly is JpElite?

Comment

All I heard is no pop up ads and unlimited photos in the que instead of max. 40.

Kevin

Comment

Yes, no pop up or banner ads and unlimited queue action. And you can chnage the thing under your forum name, and you get access to another forum area. And of course the cool block under your avatar.

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Trump is an idiot!
            Vote Democrats!!

Comment

How does one go about voting for a photo?

Comment

Open up a large pic and click on the link under the image. This link will only appear on pics, which can be selected as "PC".

Gerardo
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I open up some full-size pictures and none of them have the PC link at the bottom. Is this feature only for members?

Comment

You have to be logged in and only the pics from the last week are "in the run".

Gerardo
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Now this is a fun idea! Good job crew!

Comment

Woohoo! I win...

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
                          You have to be logged in and only the pics from the last week are "in the run".

Gerardo
                          Ok thanks.

and yes this is a very good idea!

Comment

Great idea guys .. cant wait to see the winner on the 25th..

Go CP
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Good morning everyone, I have revived this post with the intention of asking, why did not grant this recognition to the photos that we liked, I understand that one of the main reasons came when the page was updated in September 2015 , I particularly hoped that this function would be reestablished, but it has been over 1 year and I see now that in the current home page, this section does not appear anymore.

Hopefully they could fix this situation, now I do not review the new photos with so much detail since one of the motivations to review the new captures was to be able to vote for the ones I liked the most, I really believe that this award motivated the remaining hours watching the new Catches, something that in my particular case does not happen anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X