New international and transborder complex at YUL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New international and transborder complex at YUL

Has anyone been to the new international jetty which opened on Friday June 8? Anyone got some decent pics of the inside of the new jetties and the arrivals complex? I've been to the transborder jetty when it first opened (very spacious and modern), but haven't been to the arrivals hall or the int'l side.

Now that the new int'l gates are open, what happens to the aeroquay in the meantime, until demolition (int'l part only)? Is it just left vacant or will they use it for a bit?

What kind of pics? Film or digi? Post em lol.
    -Kevin

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the photo

Those supports near the back remind me a bit of Vancouver

Comment

Thanks for the pic! Looks quite spacious and comfortable. It's good to see that YUL is finally catching up to the standards of other major canadian airports.

What is the next step in the plan? Is there any refurbishment of the domestic side? Because the domestic jetty feels quite confined and crowded.

Comment

More for you guys

Baggage hall

International concourse opened June 8th

Transborder Concourse

Customs Hall

Comment

Agree a HUGE improvement over what were cobbled together "improvements" from 1960 when the original terminal opened. The customs arrival hall was especially needed as the old one which I flew into last summer was a disgrace.
              ________
              Iolite Portable Handheld Vaporizer Review

Comment

Working...
              X