Clear All

• Photo number 1400 for me:

[photoid=6502843]

Less than hundred to reach 1500..
    ---------Ilkka---------
    My photos at Airliners.net
    My photos at Jetphotos.net

Comment

• Not as huge as some peoples milestones, but I just reached the 400 mark!

This is my 400th photo here on Jetphotos, and what better way to celebrate this than with a beauty and an icon - the Supermarine Spitfire. (1200px). G-LFVB. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers, Huw

Comment

• 100!!!!

Today I reached my 100th photo on JP.net! It wasn't the photo I wanted to be the 100th but anyway I'm absolutely happy to reach this milestone!

[photoid=6506229]

Alejandro Rosa currently has 100 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 118,486 times, for an average of 1,184.86 views per photo.

Also I have a lifetime 44% acceptance ratio at JP.

Thanks to JP.net for giving an outpost to share the passion, the screeners for their hard work and patience as I learned to edit photos!, to my fellow Colombian and South American Spotters, the forum friends and anyone who shares the greatest hobby on earth and sky!

Comment

• My 1st photo

Hi all,
          After much frustration and almost giving up I finally have my first photo on jetphotos. Guess the old saying if at first you don't succeed try and try again and never give upcome true. I know its only 1 but hopefully its the 1st of many.
          Just landed and taxing in to the GA apron.. VH-CMS. Bombardier Learjet 36A. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers
          Dean
          I love the smell of jet fuel in the morning.
          More photos at
          http://theaussieaviator.net/gallery/...00&ppuser=1888

Comment

• 100 up!

Hi all,

Forgive me - my first post...........

just reached a hundred and looking forward to a few more

thanks to screeners and everybody who views the pics

cheers

Sunny

Comment

• Congrats everyone!

Comment

• Congrats guys !! Nice milestones, hope to see a lot more from you !!!!

Comment

• [photoid=6510992] My 2500th!

Comment

• Today I reached the 2000! Thanks to all involved for support and everything!

This is photo 2000th, a very special one for me

Best regards,

Dani
                    --------------------------

Comment

• My 300th picture in the database and one that I have been waiting all winter to get. Final the light was right and I got my shot. Thanks to all the screeners and users of the site

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Last edited by chamer; 2009-03-23, 21:37.

Comment

• A double whammy for me -

shut the PC down last night, just after this photo was accepted into the DB as a Screener's choice. I still had 1 photo left in screening at that time.

[photoid=6515875]

Woke up this morning to get the acceptance email and discover that both of the pictures I had in the queue had not only been accepted, but that they had both been selected as screener's choice.

[photoid=6515895]

Next target - 200 photos. Only a few more to go now.

Regards

Mark
                        Last edited by McG; 2009-03-26, 11:41.

Comment

• Just hit the '25' mark. Not alot, but 1/4 away from 100

Head on with this heavy!. B-HXL. Airbus A340-313X. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• No. 249 made it to the top and then number 250 up!

Comment

• My 250th !

Thank you screeners for helping me reach so far!

Comment

• My first major accomplishment

This one is number 4 on the front page. Thank you to the members and screeners for there advice and encouragement, it has helped me build my confidence from the ground up!

N310TN. Cirrus SR22-GTS Turbo. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Eddie Maloney

Comment

Working...
                                X