Non-aviation photography....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lava lamp
    you can't say that these are good pics can ya? a blind monkey could do better. yall take some mighty good plane photos but i guess yall are nothin but a bunch of one trick ponys that know almost nuthin about real photography. besides yall sure have some foreiner kiddies as screeners no wonder yall are a joke.

Art

Ok, let's see your pics.

Comment

i ain't got nuthin to prove to yall...! i am just better, trust me.

Arturo

Comment

It is "y'all" not "yall" TRUST ME

And you may figure this out eventually, but this place is kind of a "put up, or shut up" kind of place.... No one said these photos were on the way to National Geographic did they? Just shots they wanted to share.

Assphincter saaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyys What?
        oh no....deva-vu :P

Comment

yaeh well there are other places to share crap like this, Denver boy! damn yankees

Arturo

Comment

you can't say that these are good pics can ya? a blind monkey could do better. yall take some mighty good plane photos but i guess yall are nothin but a bunch of one trick ponys that know almost nuthin about real photography. besides yall sure have some foreiner kiddies as screeners no wonder yall are a joke.
            ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

That's the funniest thing I have heard in years.

I don't get what's up with these newbies these days? First that 747-900 (WTF is that anyway??), then that airplane park guy, now Mr. Lava here. Geez...

Just one "hint", newbs. DO NOT mess with Jeff. Carry on like this and you'll see what I mean.

One more thing, ya know, we kinda heard about something called DIVERSITY. Who cares if the screeners are foreigners? I bet every single person on this forum has a better sense of photography than you. That's not to mention maturity...

Oh, and before I forget, Mr. pro photographer, your virtual invisible pictures that everybody on this forums was fortunate enough to view, were faaaaar better than ours. :P
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

that mile high miller doesnt scare me. just another loud mouth yankee. diversity is for a bunch of commie librels.

Arturo

Comment

that mile high miller doesnt scare me. just another loud mouth yankee. diversity is for a bunch of commie librels.
                riiiight

and know what you're saying before you say it. commie and liberals don't fit together. they are two totally different things...
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

i sit here wondering if art, arturo = art brett from the a.net

btw mr photographer of the year, nobody claimed these pics were good, it's a forum to post pics about other things we find interesting besides aviation.

now be a good boy, pick up your canon or nikon and your expensive lens and go take some photos cos we know how much you want to prove to us that your the best.

next trips
                  USA/DXB August.

Comment

ahhh..go play with a kangeroo, mate.

Arturo

Comment

ahhh..go play with a kangeroo, mate.

Arturo
                      go find a dictionary!

next trips
                      USA/DXB August.

Comment

He'll be banned by tonight so I wouldnt pay too much attention to him...

-Clovis

Comment

I always thought that Yankees were from from the NY area...or atleast, the Northeast! I cannot even imagine Colorado as a "Yankee" area. And if you don't believe me....trust me!

Also, I happen to think that your pictures are terrible. I mean....they are [sarcasm]worse than the pictures in this thread![\sarcasm]. How can I tell? Well, trust me. I have nothing to prove to you.

Also, I recommend brushing up on your geography, and photo skills.

ATLcenter
                          (this WAS part of the confederacy during the civil war, meaning that it was against the 'Yankees' -You can thank me for the history lesson later!)

---------------------------------------------------
                          In all honesty, some great shots there. Tanuj, HKG looks like a fun place to hang out! Are you allowed to roam around the city by yourself?

(once again)
                          ATLcenter

Comment

if iam banned i'll juts find another alias and e-mail. why is such a young'en like you a screnner anyaways? do't yall need to finish kindergardeen?

Arturo
                            Not if we ban your IP, and if its AOL thou shalt ban the whole subnet you worthless piece of crap. I have no pity of fools like you.
                            Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
                            Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Won't bother me if you let him stay, might be fun to play with.....

Comment

I agree with Jeff. This redneck putz was actually funny

Thomas
                                Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                                X