United Express(Commutair) Orders 20 C919

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Express(Commutair) Orders 20 C919

On one line it shows CommutAir has 20 C919s on order. Thats interesting!(However when I look into the CommutAir article it doesn't say the order)

EDIT: Based on some searching, this order does not seem to exist, I hope someone corrects the info.

Originally posted by hongmng View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C919#Orders

On one line it shows CommutAir has 20 C919s on order. Thats interesting!(However when I look into the CommutAir article it doesn't say the order)
    Where did you saw United Express?
    Love at the first flight

The link shows only my last flights of these last 3 years and some of 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Airlines View Post
      Where did you saw United Express?
      In the referenced link click on the CommutAir link.

But this plane will have to obtain FAA approval before it can fly in the USA. Maybe CommutAir is just buying a position to trade.

Comment

What would a feeder want with a 168-190 seat airplane anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot View Post
          What would a feeder want with a 168-190 seat airplane anyway?
          I was wondering the same thing. Someone must have put that in as a joke. I checked google and found nothing, neither their website has anything about a US Order.

Comment

It's Wikipedia, verify x10 before trusting.

It was added by an anonymous IP address who has only edited that article (3 times) and nothing else.

I went and dug up my old Wikipedia account and edited the page to remove it, but knowing how my track record on Wikipedia is, some jerk will whine to an admin, I'll get a nasty message, and it will be restored.

Comment

Working...
            X