Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkish Airlines announces expansion and sales to LAX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkish Airlines announces expansion and sales to LAX!

In addition, Turkish Airlines, which just introduced service from Los Angeles to Istanbul in March 2011, is adding a fifth daily flight from LAX to Ataturk Airport on Wednesdays beginning August 31st, 2011. The Airline will offer daily flights from Los Angeles to Istanbul beginning March 26th, 2012.

Dubbed the "Early Bird Special," round trip flights from Los Angeles' LAX to Istanbul's Ataturk Airport are just $599.00. Tickets from Los Angeles to Ankara and Izmir are only $669.00 round trip. All other destinations in Turkey from Los Angeles' LAX are just $719.00 round trip. These prices include all fuel surcharges and taxes. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Turkis....html?x=0&.v=1
    It's great to see THY expanding at LAX, and the sale is great news. So, I guess that we're going to see more 773s at LAX, and soon? And, is that a great sale, or not? I am not too sure about prices (generally) to the area...
    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Turkish is definitely doing very good lately everywhere, but the journalists and editors nowadays need to have their skills polished a little bit.

...is adding a fifth daily flight from LAX to Ataturk Airport ...
    I think even the CEO of THY didn't imagine this happening any time soon.
    Next:
    None Planned

Comment

Working...
    X