- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
07-08-2010 01:04 PMATFS_CrashAimee_Babez_x "You have some sort of issue.
Your NOT always correct, which you always seem to think you are.
I think you need to grow up a little bit."
On the contrary. It is obvious that you have mental health and moral issues. In your personal attacks on me; you are a racist supporting a KKK leader that filibustered the Civil Rights Act. Robert Byrd the KKK leader that you are defending was essentially in charge of terrorism. It was his job to intimidate people based on their race and religion; using cross burnings, firebombings, hangings, etc... that's the type of person that you're siding with. Later in life KKK Byrd started advocating "affirmative action" which is simply a different type of racism.
I never claimed to always be right. That's a childish and ignorant assumption on your part.
11-28-2009 01:40 AMATFS_CrashBoeingKing77 "unfounded personal attacks??Like its not offensive ur calling people facist trolls.Not my fault I spell some words wrong.Not everyones as perfect as u my majesty.Please,be my guest and tell people their facist trolls and not call it a personal attacks.Am I right people??"
You don't have any room to criticize me; you are uncivilized and a troll. You seem to be intellectually and morally challenged and seem to have a substance abuse problem and a mental health problem.
Your personal attacks were dishonest and out of context and unfounded there for uncivilized.
Whereas my personal attacks on you were honest and in context and well-founded therefore civilized.
The problem with you and many others is that your moral compass is broken you can't discern moral and civilized behavior. There is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. "Personal attacks" (name calling) that is well-founded and honest (aka constructive criticism) is civilized.
I'm answering you here because you repeatedly derail threads with your out of context unfounded personal attacks.
I didn't use the word fascist today until you brought it up and started to act like one. So blame yourself not me.
Many people are sick of people like you that take things out of context and derail threads because of your sick out of context hateful personal attacks.
We had to send troops to Iraq because of people like Obama and you.
If you can't handle truthful constructive criticism than you need mental and moral help. You wouldn't be criticize so much you didn't act like such a hateful dishonest fascist.
11-27-2009 11:24 PMBoeingKing77stop calling people fascist trolls because they disagree with you.The internet is not a place to spread crap like that.Atleast not on Jetphotos.Spread it on youtube.Talk to people in a nice way,not like u wanna try to rip their throats out.Whoever said that democrats are fascists??Why not republicans???Obama didnt wanna send more troops to Iraq,republicans yell at him.When he did,they still yell at him.So why dont u stop talking offensive to people and doing something stupid to get urself suspended.Is this the only reason you joined??To spread this??
07-22-2009 09:51 PMVincentomoh1. You have to define your words *every thread* you use them, not just one place somewhere and criticize people when they ask you what you mean. It is your job to substantiate your argument.
2. Use a civil tone when you address people.
3. Your accusation of me being "a dishonest fascist troll making straw arguments" is inappropriate and not civilized. The forum moderators will intervene if you continue to use personal attacks on the forum itself.
Now, your post:
3. The problem with your reply is you throw out more terms without defining them:
* "As I said before fascism was initially promoted and popularized using a liberal agenda." - What is a "liberal agenda"? How does this relate to people who are described as "liberals" in the United States?
* "As I have said before Hitler and Mussolini were socialists and fascists." - What's a socialist? What's a fascist? Are you going to consult the dictionary? Which one? - Also I must add that the NSDAP (Nazi Party) was strongly opposed to Communism (people have described Communism as being "socialist")
4. "I know that the modern textbook Shangri-La definition of liberal seems to be contrary to my usage of fascist; but when you consider the endpoint ( the reality of where liberals policies lead us) it is contrary to the Shangri-La; it is fascism." - Which definition are you referring to? How does liberalism = faciscm? To me it seems like you are lumping everything negative under the banner "liberalism" and your reply isn't saying anything.
5. "Fascism and Nazi-ism was a socialist/liberal movement. Contrary to the dishonest definition in most modern dictionaries; Fascists were left wing. The facts show that the fishing he" - How are they "socialist/liberal"? How are modern dictionaries using a "dishonest" definition? Why should I trust you instead of a modern dictionary? Even then, what do the historical dictionaries say?
6. You said: "As I said before in several threads but you ignored read a book called Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg." - I didn't ignore the book. Firstly, the job on proving the stuff you write is yours. It is your job to mention stuff like Goldberg's book. Even then, what is/are the page number(s) in which Goldberg defines things in the manner that you are using? Anyway, I have heard of this book, but I haven't read it yet. When I saw it on the shelf I thought "1. This seems to be a very provocative/titillating cover and 2. I would ask this guy "how do you define this?" 3. If you are using his definitions, just humbly state "I am using Jonah Goldberg's definitions listed on this page, in this book" - None of this accusing people of being fascists nonsense.
5. "Like the typical fascist liberal you are trying to suppress my free speech. I will continue to use the word fascist liberal because it is my constitutional right and is more honest than the fascist trash you are advocating. " - Free speech is a contract between you and the government. On an internet forum you do not have free speech. An internet forum is a private group lead to the whims of the administrator and his/her moderators. The admin has the right to ban you for any reason, or no reason at all. If you do not like the rules on this forum, stop participating and go to another forum or make your own forum. An internet forum is a dictatorship (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dictatorship: "a country, government, or the form of government in which absolute power is exercised by a dictator.") run by the admin, full stop.
07-22-2009 08:21 PMATFS_CrashVincentomoh you are a liar. I already have explained my usage and definition of liberal fascism on several threads. So you’re just a dishonest fascist troll making straw arguments.
As I said before fascism was initially promoted and popularized using a liberal agenda.
As I have said before Hitler and Mussolini were socialists and fascists. I consider “socialist“, “liberal”, “fascist”, “communism”, “Marxism” and US “Democrat” to be synonyms (because they have much in common and are contrary to our Constitution). I know that the modern textbook Shangri-La definition of liberal seems to be contrary to my usage of fascist; but when you consider the endpoint ( the reality of where liberals policies lead us) it is contrary to the Shangri-La; it is fascism.
Fascism and Nazi-ism was a socialist/liberal movement. Contrary to the dishonest definition in most modern dictionaries; Fascists were left wing. The facts show that the for the most part Fascists were/are left wing.
As I said before there are different types of liberals. Not all liberals are fascists. Jesus was a good conservative liberal. Obama is an evil Fascist Liberal.
As I said before in several threads but you ignored, read a book called; "Liberal Fascism" by "Jonah Goldberg". I gave a rather simple nutshell definition of liberal fascism; his book gives the facts and the sources and the logic of why fascism is primarily rooted to "liberalism". It's not so much the ideology of liberalism it is what what people that often call themselves liberals often end up promoting. They often are very contrary to their rhetoric. The ideology of liberalism is almost the antithesis of what political liberalism is; however it uses the guise of liberalism to promote itself. It's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Liberal Fascism (part one)
Like the typical fascist liberal you are trying to suppress my free speech. I will continue to use the word fascist liberal because it is my constitutional right and is more honest than the fascist trash you are advocating.
In your insane bizarre world when I respond to someone that is spewing lies while derailing the thread; that you consider it wrong for me to respond. It is my constitutional right to try to verbally dispel lies. In your bizarre world I am wrong for defending the truth. You are a fascist.
07-22-2009 07:11 PMVincentomohYou said: "Though fascist liberals are trying to subvert the Constitution; so far I think the Constitution guarantees almost anyone to call in an emergency as long as it is legitimate. "
I am going to kindly ask you to stop using the words "fascist liberals" without defining them and attempting to explain their significance. They are inflammatory, can be perceived wrongly by people in different countries, and are technically incorrect. Again, I am asking you to STOP.